Thursday, February 24, 2011

Reasons I Enjoy My College

 Keiser University is a school that I wasn't sure about at first, just based on the quickness of the classes. Every class consists of four weeks of classes with varying number of days a week and hours a day. This has turned into something that I both enjoy and loath at the same time, for a multitude of reasons of course. I enjoy the fact that everywhere in the school, no matter what office one could step inside and ask a quick question of someone who works at the school, and most students, to answer a question with an open door policy. The student services department of the school is always willing to be there for anyone, not saying that teachers aren't, and are in ones corner when starting to try and enter the job market with assistance with resume construction and job opportunities that come towards the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment