Thursday, February 24, 2011

Favorite Activities Aside from Games

 My favorite things to participate in have actually been very slim the past several years, but the thing is that I mostly enjoy doing stuff with my friends or spending my time on the internet. Of course the internet activities span from entertainment to educational, but mostly entertainment. When I am with my friends I tend to generally watch movies or T.V., listen to music, talk trash to each other in a humorous way, or just talking about things happening in our lives. There are times when I just feel really creative and spend sometime laying on my bed or sitting somewhere and just drawing, however I prefer to draw manga style artwork, or I hope on a computer and try to work on a project that I start out on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment