Thursday, February 24, 2011

Best Books I Have Ever Read

 My favorite books that I have read... well there is just a slight problem with that, and that would be that I don't read a whole lot of books. However based on the books that I have read I would have to go with the Harry Potter series as a whole. I read each of the books, although I started with the sixth book at the time since I had seen the fist five movies. After I finished reading the book I truly realized the mistake that I had made. The books were very in depth in regards to the storyline. Granted the movies do a pretty good job but there are some that the movie doesn't do justice for. This aside I do plan to try and read the Ann Rice Vampire Series within the year as well, I figure I need to read Interview with a Vampire since I have seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment