Thursday, February 24, 2011

Most Interesting YouTube Videos I've Seen

 Well this is an interesting post because I don't tend to just wander around YouTube to find strange and funny things. But I have seen several from friends, one such video being "The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny" this video seems to be a flash movie that expresses a massive battle royal that takes place between a large multitude of characters. I also saw another video called "Extreme Sheep Herding" which is about just that, but the extreme part comes from the fact they herd the sheep in particular manners and end up making a variety of "things" to happen. I don't remember a particular video off the top of my head, but I have used YouTube a large number of times trying to figure out how to do something but keep failing. I have to say that there are a number of the videos that I created, or helped create, are rather interesting to watch. Now this doesn't mean that I don't like all of my creations, but there are a few that are just so much more than the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment